Outlined features of our newly developed software, designed for educational units:
- The lesson is organized inside a “digital classroom”, which has the layout of a real classroom.
- The teacher has a “digital chair» at his disposal. When he is in it and interacts through it, every student can watch him teaching.
- Each student has his own “digital desk” and is placed in it by the teacher upon entering the digital classroom. (This action is similar to “admit” on well-known video conferencing platforms).
- Students in different “digital desks” can NOT interact with each other. The same digital desk, however, is considered as a “shared space” of information for the students sharing it.
- The teacher can move from his chair to each “digital desk”. He interacts only with the students of each desk.
- The teacher can share files, multimedia material or even screen share from his PC with the entire classroom or with each desk individually.
- Each student may open a writing surface on their digital desk and take notes or interact with the teacher’s notes.
- At the end of the lesson all the material (in case the teacher has chosen to do so) is AUTOMATICALLY downloaded to the students’ computers. No emails are involved.
And much more…
Our company continues to pioneer and support an increasing number of educational units with the customized solutions it provides! Call us at +30215 501 61 41 for more information.